Writing Religion Pre-Draft: Structuring Longer Papers
- Come to class having read sample research papers from the York Scholar.
- Identify purposes of the various paragraphs.
- Discuss which paragraphs are most like each other and group them accordingly.
- Discuss which sections would be best served by going earlier, which by going later.
- Come up with optional section titles to distinguish the sections of the paper from each other.
- Design new order for the paper’s paragraphs.
Download: Writing Religion Pre-Draft Structuring Longer Papers (PDF)